Dear valued clients,
We here at The Village would like to update you on our fall Covid protocols. Because your safety is our top priority, we plan to abide by the CDC recommendations with the utmost caution and beyond. The Delta strain is proving to be highly contagious, and we do not want to add any unnecessary risk to you.
As such, all our clinicians that are seeing clients in person are fully vaccinated and have provided such proof so as to be allowed to continue to see clients in this manner. While we cannot guarantee that there will be no spread, we want to attempt to mitigate the risk of spread as much as possible.
In further effort to protect you, the following protocols for sessions will be in place effective immediately:
- Proof of vaccination will be required if you wish to have an in-person session.
- Clients that wish to have in-person sessions must provide a copy of their vaccination card, which we will not enter into any permanent record to preserve your privacy.
- You do not have to show us your vaccination history, but if you choose not to, you will simply attend your sessions via telehealth instead of in-person.
- Masks will be required for all in-person sessions. We apologize for this inconvenience and plan to remove this requirement as soon as safely possible.
We strive to make you as comfortable as possible during these trying times. We fully encourage open communication about vaccine status and other risks with your clinician. If at any point you feel uncomfortable, please let us know what we can do to help.
Additionally, because of the high risk of Delta spread and the possibility of fully vaccinated people carrying the virus to loved ones who are unable to vaccinate, we feel that in-person groups are too risky at this time.
- Moving forward, all groups will be telehealth only until further notice.
We apologize for the inconvenience. We will bring back in-person groups as soon as cases are at a reasonable level and we have greater confidence that the risk has lessened.
We greatly appreciate your understanding and adherence to these policies. If you have any questions about these policies, feel free to call our Executive Clinical Administrator at 615-814-6541 and press 1 at the prompt. Please note that the Executive Clinical Administrator cannot disclose the vaccine status of the clinicians on their behalf.
Dr. Webb & The Village Staff